Monday, May 14, 2007

what did i get myself into

Well, i thought it was time. I'm spreading my wings, and taking the next step. i decided to try this blog thing out. This wasn't an easy decision by any means but i think it will be beneficial. Why, you ask? well let me tell you. I'm getting ready to move on in life. bigger and better right.... well we see but this is a good way to let you (whom ever may be reading this, from my parents to crazy friends half way around the world) know what in the world is going on in my life. cuz who really knows whats ganna happen in the next year. This is also and easy way for me to stay in touch with friends who i wont be able to see as much...like the Don and Ty for they are traveling way to much. reason number 8: it will be good for me to type out my thoughts... cuz i know i wont hold back. so sorry if i offend anyone but this is what i need, a place to let it all out. then i can come back and read it and laugh or reminisce. Finally...the real reason i think it will be good for me to blog is that I'm really bad and consistency. one of my goals this next year is to establish consistent behaviors. so my goal is to write at least once a week.

there ya have it. that's why... and from here on it only gets scarier.
love ya for reading it
daVe

No comments: