Thursday, May 31, 2007

So much to do

Well, i did it. I'm here in columbus. Im living in an amazing dublex...kinda. my next door neighbor is cool, and i have a back yard that im going to get "paid" to do. There is a lot around this house that needs to get done. Everytime i sit down, i have to ask myself...what else, what didn't i get done or what else can i do...its a very draining process. Realizing that its not complete. there's no where to go thats Done... I hope that those who are reading this will take some advice. Learn where your "area" is... the area that you feel safe, in control, unubstructed. Learn that area and use it. Let God speak to you there, think about what your life is, let your mind get lost. I havn't found that place yet. im looking though. my house is getting there. past the clutter. God is restoring. I believe in that. and i know that he knows my limits so im ganna keep going and loving the best way i know how.

i hope you are doing good and i'd love to hear from ya. i familiar face or voice is always comforting.
Love

1 comment:

Shane said...

i love u bud! I miss you too!